HI ESH,
First let me say I was on the MP3 site the other day playing your tunes and I was really impressed with your music. You have a great talent. I see you live down in one of my favorite parts of the country where some of my kids live also.
I think the reasong the psr9000 gets more support from Yamaha is because that is their bread and butter machine and no doubt has many, many more owners clamoring for everything then the few 9000 pro keyboards out there that are mostly owned by professionals that do not whine for a lot of hand holding.
I have appreciated reading your replies on the three forums and as a result of your excellent imputs I have decided to buy the PRO. In fact I just mailed Musicians Friend in Oregon and asked them if I could run up to their store/warehouse and pick up the unit they say they have in stock, new, unused, unopened, non b stock. If they say yes then I will prolly run the 450 miles up there and get it. They have met my price match point and no tax, or freight although they will pay freight and insurance too if I don't pick it up. I await their answer. I thing the PRO would be a good fit with my KN6000 and the other 9 keyboards here in my recording studio.
Keep up the good work, Posts and especially that good music
Best regards,
Bebop