Bob's method is basically the same as one of the systems which I use. I have a complete set-up for every different song/tune in Panel Memories - normally using up to 8 locations of Bank 'A' - but if I need more variations within the song, then I also use Bank 'B'. I use a footswitch to advance through the Panel Memories whilst playing. Each song is individually saved, under its title, to a location on SD Card and as Bob says, it only takes 3 - 4 seconds to re-load a new song set-up.

If you are playing for dancing and even the 3-4 seconds is still a 'time' problem, then you can shave a little off this time by doing two things :

1. When you save your songs to SD Card, don't save unnecessary components such as Performance Pads, Effects Memory, Edited Sounds etc. (assuming they have not been used within the song set-up). Go to Page 2 in the 'SAVE' screen and turn them Off, before saving to SD Card.

2. If you use a style ending in your song, then immediately after you press the 'ENDING' button and whilst the Ending is playing, press the yellow 'SD Load' button followed by the On-Screen 'LOAD' button to display the song list. Scroll to your next song and then as soon as the Style Ending has finished, press the On-Screen 'LOAD' button. The next song will then load more quickly, since you are not waiting for the first song to end, before carrying out the first three of the necessary button pushes, to load the next song. I find this method only takes about 1.5 seconds to fire up the next song......

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)