Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Wake me when it’s over. Huh! Did someone say something? Gee, I am sooooooooooooo glad that everyone has learned everything possible to know on the KN7000. You all have graduated and are all anxious to move on to new technology – new buttons to push. My, My! The truth of the matter is that there is enough technology in the KN7000 to keep you busy for the next 10 years. Anything and EVERYTHING you could want is in the KN7000. But no, you are anxious to push new buttons in a Yammy or whatever – buttons that someone else has created. Few of you have even ventured into learning how to create your own styles. COMPOSER is intimidating other than maybe bringing up a style in the keyboard and tweaking a drum track or whatever – never creating anything original. I know of a couple on the forum that has NEVER used the sequencer, other than loading someone’s song that has been sent to them. Ninety percent of you can’t find Range Edit or know how to use it. Then there is Chord Modify – Gee, what does that do? Good luck. Oh, let’s not forget, Drum User Kit. Huh?! One pompous member said, “I don’t need to use Drum User Kit because ALL the drum sounds are in the other Drum Kits.” Have you given any thought to actually exploring the Drum User Kit? It not only gives you the option of raising the volume of drum sounds but PLACEMENT and SOUND REVERBERATION on each drum sound. Huh! What do you mean by that? If the majority of you had just one-third the knowledge of Alec (my nemesis – by the way, Alec is short for Smart-Alec – Tee hee) you wouldn’t be so quick to move on to new buttons to push. Personally, I will upgrade from the KN7000 when I can buy a keyboard that I can push a button that states, “Destination Moon.” Oooooops, that is the name of a song, if the uninformed don’t know.

Ta, ta,

kn7