I am experiencing a difference in volume when singing with a sequenced song compared to playing live and singing. Here lies the problem: The mic volume is not loud enough set to max for the APC/Sequencer volume set to max. I am able to adjust by keeping the mic volume set to max and dropping the APC/Sequencer volume a bit. Doing this, more Main Volume needs to be upped through the keyboard speakers and p.a. speakers. When I start to play live, the APC/Sequencer volume is bypassed to the Main Volume. By the keyboard doing this, the volume coming through the speakers is much louder when playing live. I think the only way to get around this is to keep the APC/Sequencer volume set to max and get, hopefully, a very small mic preamp to get more gain on the mic volume. Is this correct? I have never used any form of preamp. If there is a small unit that I can put the mic connection in and then the preamp cable out into the input for mic in the keyboard I would appreciate knowing. Does anyone know of a very small preamp to buy? I am not using any form of p.a. amplifier because my speakers are powered. All I am having to do is go from the outs of the keyboard into the inputs of the speakers for great sound.

Mark