Guys,

This was a scam; albeit a good one at that.

I almost bit, but escrow.com had just posted a warning on its website it never uses an "escrow.com agent", which is what the perpetrator had me sending the payment to.

So, in growing very tired of this online auction crap trying to get a steal, I just got back from Sam Ash. I offered a sales rep 2k for the Yamaha ES7 and his manager accepted, so I now have an ES7 sitting in my living room.

I did play around with the S90 and es8, but I had to be honest with myself and admit that over the years, I've grown very accustomed to non-weighted keyboards. This was the main reason for my decision to go with the es7.

Supposedly, the price I received was 4 percent above cost, so you guys can do the math, which may help if you ever do business at Sam Ash music stores. Although, he could have just as easily been full of beans, 'cause why would he possibly want me to know that figure??? He'd be losing much leverage in future sales, I would think.

Anyhow, thanks to all of you for your help in my search. I appreciate all the help. If anyone knows of any quick tutorials for the es7, don't hesitate to reply.

Dave