Hi Sparky,
I have read your posts and I can certainly understand your frustration and anger. I have been there and I am sure many others here have also.
We all know that everyone has a bad day now and then and most people will try to walk around them till it passes. There are and always will be those that will throw fuel on the fire just to see it burn. But life is like that too just be aware that tomorrow or the next day will be a better day and wait for it. I have found one thing that helps me, as my temprement is similiar to yours. I write what I feel at the time and then I save it to a supense file. I wait two days and if I still feel the same way after two days, then I follow up on it.
I feel you are needed here as much as anyone else. You have contributed much to this forum and personally to individuals that isn't even known by the general population here. I am asking you to sit on it for now, think about it, and roll with the punches. There will be better days ahead, I am sure as there always are.
Your idea has great merit in my opinion. I think it will sell but will take some time.
Back when we only had Commodore 64s, We had to write our own Sequencer Programs. I still have mine. We recorded some basic tracks and then sent them to another musician friend that added their instrument expertise on a track and then emailed it on to the next musician who added another track and etc. When it got back to me I would edit it, balance it, and email it to everyone on my list. It worked great then, and it can work even better today with the hardware and software we have available today. Let's give it a try. I hope there is a lot of support for this idea of yours on this forum, and that it will result in some great songs. Lead off Dude. How about setting a guitar track with standard chord changes and 12 bars and send it over.
In the mean time, go skiing and cool off :-)
Stick around, you are one of us. We are family.
Best to you from
Bebop