Hi Bob,
Sure, you now have all the patterns. I did it in a slightly easier way, but the principle was identical.

You can now re-assemble the patterns in the correct order using single load in the 7000.

Personally I waited until the 6000 was out because a proportion of the presets were the same. By making an accurate database of the styles (the names are not an accurate guide) I eliminated the duplications and saved a large amount of work. The duplicated styles invariably sounded better on the 6000, because they had been tweaked, so it was pointless saving the 5000 versions.

There are new styles on the 7000, so jumping from 5 to 7 should not result in very many duplications for you in comparison.

However some bass lines and accomp lines needed tweaking once inside the 6000. Otherwise you ended up with 2 adjacent bass notes the same as you changed chords occasionally, and other effects, a result not professional enough to be sanctioned for release by technics. The 6000 had a new function whereby any style, accompaniment track, or individual accompaniment note in any track can be programmed as to its exact behaviour when changing chords, the chord modify change function. This function needed tweaking on a proportion of styles to get musical results from the 6000 playback.

Since this function is so musically effective I would assume it is carried into the 7000, but until we see exactly what's in the menus in the new machine we won't know for sure.