Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting but I am swapping my 5000 for a 6500 next week and have been busy loading all the 5000's interior styles to disks. I hope what I am doing is right. This is my method.

1, Press button from rythmn group -eg. March and waltz.Select first style- U.S.A March 2/4
2 Press music style arranger- button lit
3 Save those 4 performance memories from the VARIATION AND M S A section to Performance Memory Bank 1- button 1 2 3 4.
4 Continue like this until I have all March and Waltz on that 8 x 10 block of performance memories.
5 Name and save to disk. Sometimes the one rythmn group doesn't use the whole block, but I think it is simpler to keep 1 style to a block for easier labelling and cataloging.
Is this how to do it--- and will these styles now load into the 6500 as performance memories. Could someone advise please?

The other question I have is whether I
need to download again all the Webclub disks that I have for the 5000 and others that I have from other players or will they play O,K in the 6000???

I am enjoying all the postings and check in regularly. In a way I hate to part with the 5000. I have got to know it and it's like parting with an old friend, but I feel like I'm missing out on a lot as you all seem to have a later model. I don't think I would have upgraded without knowing that there is help available on this site from such experts as Alec and Friends. The workshop section of the Webclub magazine is invaluable to me too as the step by step instructions and "pictures" are so easy to follow.
I started learning when I retired at 60 and didn't know where middle C was. I bought a Lowery Organ and had a few lessons - enough to play "SOMEBODY ELSE IS TAKING MY PLACE"
Armed with this knowledge I went along to my first "player's night' at the local organ club that I had joined and when my turn came to play, I sat down and started but the tune came out all wrong. LIGHT DAWNED. I got up and moved the stool 3 inches to the right and sat down and played note perfect!!!
I have improved since then. Cheers Jean

[This message has been edited by Jean Olivia (edited 05-03-2002).]