Music – Feeling – Styles – Keyboards – sequencing –
Sound system – Technical Data – Wires and Wires

I need to go back to simplicity, to music and the feeling it creates in me. I find myself lost in style changes, variations, fill ins, instrument changes and buttons and more buttons.

Before I go further let me say that those who enjoy all the above should not take my remarks personally, this is all about me and how I feel.

Many, many, many years ago (I hate saying that) I started playing Guitar, my reason -- I love music. Each new song added something special to my enjoyment. I am saying this with humility – I’m losing a great deal of that beautiful feeling I had at the beginning. In 2005, 2006 and part of 2007 my attention has gone to Midi Files, Karoake and loads of technical stuff. All done to please the audience, the people who pay me. It’s over, I am going back to where I started, music and the feeling that music give me. My desire, to play those feelings.

I sent five songs to Cees site, http://www.keso.nl.
The Summer of 42 has pictures of part of my life. Who 123Bruno is – My wife Phyllis -- Our vacations – Roger, whoever he is – Me and my Guitar – and my motor home.

Thanks for reading, John C.

And now we know the rest of the story –
Why I purchased a KN7000 after selling the original one I had.