Thanks, very much, for the last newsletter and the music/styles.

I sympathise with the comments regarding the lack of response to requests for assistance in compiling the newsletter. We have a newsletter that I contribute to at work and it is often difficult to get people to add their bits to it.. everyone feels that they don't have anything special to put in it and it gets left up to just a handful of contributors. Eventually these things just fade away due to the lack of support. Or they continue by the good grace of people like yourself.

And there are people like me, who love to hear and read the work of others, more skilled than ourselves but feel that anything that we could write about or play on the keyboard would either bore to tears or damage the ears of other folks. My music, especially, would put a strain on even the most forgiving, tone deaf musician... but I get a good feeling if I can just make the occasional nice sound during my attempts to play a tune. And this is where the KN6000, and kind people like yourselves, really makes up for my shortcomings ... I can make it produce something beautiful and tuneful just by putting in a disk containing your skills, time and effort. I can listen to something that YOU are playing for me on MY keyboard... and that is, well, amazing even in this day and age.

So, once again Bill, thank you and the folks on the forum for providing US with your support.

Don

------------------
Don Smith