Quote:
Originally posted by nsr007:
While I wait for my KN7000 to be converted from a UK KN7000 to a US model, three weeks ago, I ordered the "NEW Improved Extended Music Rack" from Technote America. With no answer from Technote as to why it took so long to get to me, it finally arrived. As Shakespeare said in the title of one of his plays, "Much Ado About Nothing" couldn't be truer. I say this because of the price. This music rack cost me $60. plus shipping. It has to be the biggest rip-off on the planet. $9.95 would be more of a realistic price. I had hoped that it would be stronger attached and it isn't. It simply slips over the present flimsy one that comes with the KN keyboards. The questions are: Does it look better? I guess. Does it hold more music books than the original rack? Yes. Is it worth the price? Well, you know the answer to that. For all you members that didn't spring for this puppy, consider yourselves lucky.

Why don't you make your own music rack? I did,all you need is a pice of plywood 70cm wide by 30cm high,with 70cm x 25mm plastic angle strip fixed to the bottom to hold the music,easy at very little cost.I then painted mine matt black.

Derek Munson