This is what I got from Dictionary.com. I think the translation that Cees has makes the most sense. I hope that the use of "only" with the Panasonic brand card reader is a misnomer or improper translation. I can't see why any brand wouldn't work. We'll have to wait and see, I guess. Maybe KeySoft will comment on this. I really like the little SanDisk Cruzer that I use. Wouldn't want to change.

SD-TechManager7000 as ideal and important supplement of the KN7000 with a larger SD card offers the SD-TechManager7000 everything which the professional user than security and relief in handling larger quantities of data needs! As already its predecessor had completely again to be programmed unfortunately also the new data base software. At the SD-TechManager7000 trade it around a software, only in connection with a Panasonic the USB SD Card adapter real-time operates itself • Backup with all functions of the predecessor series • Restore, fast and surely, there directly over the USB interface to the SD Card adapter • Tools such as CoPy Sound/Technics, Rename, move, Edit Favorites/Song cunning/user Play cunning, print and DELETE