I have recently started hooking up my kn7000 to my pc as I'm beginning to record real audio tracks through Cakewalk Home Studio 2004. Much better sounding then my EES allegro sound card in the PC but there is one issue I discovered. I was told you cannot use the kn7000 as a "monitor" when recording through its "mic" and "line in" inputs when recording audio! The live audio tracks being recorded through the "Mic" picks up the sequenced tracks data in the background; even when wearing headphones and turning off the midi local feeds on each track. Spoke with Cakewalk Tech support and they claim that this is a technics flaw (midi issue)and that I need to use midi-mapping for my "output" on their program and go through my PC's WDM sound card for the output. When I did this, the problem was corrected and I could record myself singing while using the actual sequence for timing purposes and finally; Only the vocals recorded on the audio track! I asked the question on this forum with no response so I thought I would share my fingings with everyone. Seems strange though that there is no way around this issue. Happy Holidays