Quote:
Originally posted by Khai:
[B] Many disagreements are simply the results of misinterpretations or misunderstandings.
B]

I agree, the misinterpretation is attributing quotes I did not make. However although Bill's quote you highlighted is not strictly correct in a pedantic sense of terms of a usb mass storage device coming up in My Computer, the spirit and conclusion of Bill's post is correct from the point of view of answering the original question. Your reply to Bill about usb flash devices and usb2 connections was just irrelevant to the question.

Throughout this thread I stuck to the query whereas you kept talking about other non-related functions that had no bearing towards answering the enquiry at all.

The misunderstanding thus is why the thread had to go on so long and waste everybody's time for such a simple conclusion that was settled in the first half dozen posts.

The mystery is why advice needed to be offered to read the manual in reply to a correct answer which you now claim to have agreed with all along. But I think the real story has become clear by now.