Dear TechnicsPlayer,

Please by all means check my writings for accuracy without feeling any need to accuse or dismiss the other of lying and of putting words in other's month. I would like to think that people who contribute their time and effort here are basically decent, irrespective of their ranks, credentials and knowledge. Many disagreements are simply the results of misinterpretations or misunderstandings.

My earlier statement(s) that I agreed with you are by default and by my own admission, not by your persuasion or erudition. Furthermore, I could not immediately forclose Phil Lynch's cursory story without further verification or knowing the story in more detail. I have neither claimed nor wanted to discuss that MIDI data going through USB terminal(s) has any relevance "towards explaining whether a usb floppy will work plugged into the back of the KN7000/2600", and I have not disputed the question that you "answered correctly in the first place". I have already stated emphatically that I have never objected in the first place to a plain fact/explanation that TechnicsPlayer pointed out in answering someone else's question. More to the point, that particular fact/explanation is so plain that for TechnicsPlayer to think that I could even object to it with any impunity in the first place is puzzling.

Khai

[This message has been edited by Khai (edited 01-10-2005).]