Hi Bluebird,

It appears like the KN6500 will be your BEST choice (and value @ $1700 euros) considering what you've told me. The KN6500's acoustic piano is FAR better than the PSR2000 and the KN6500's keyboard feel is far superior (though certainly not compared to a REAL piano) to the PSR2000.

You are right that the Yamaha loads styles almost instantly compared to Technics (short delay). In addition, Yamaha styles will continue to play the previous style while loading the new style and then it automatically syncronizes the new style to begin 'in time' following the previous one.

As far as the styles, I personally like the simpler Yamaha styles because I prefer to play LIVE as much as possible, and find too much auto accomp going on to be distracting. The Technics auto accomp parts can be easily muted/unmuted as needed so this isn't really an issue I suppose.

Bluebird, it sounds like the KN6500 may be the idea arranger keyboard for YOU, especially at its discounted price. I hope you'll eventually post some songs (MP3 format) you produce on your KN6500 and share it with everyone here on the forum.

Happy keyboarding,

Scott