I知 going to start off with another Americanism.

You guys got me SNOWED! I give up! I got all the Hinglish lessons I can stand. I thought I could talk! Man, you guys make me look like a piker. (Another Americanism) A game? I thought a Cricket was a bug. I think you guys are ganging up on me and Pulling My Leg. (Another Americanism) I have just devised a plan. I am running this whole thread through my printer. Taking the pages and presenting them to Ruthie in book form, she will digest everything and explain it to me in simple english. Meanwhile I知 going to pull up my favorite chair in front of the 7 and practice for the Christmas party I must play. Come to think about it, I have got to start weaning myself of that habit. That nice comfortable old rocking chair with the great back on it. Really feels good. The one problem I知 having of late is I kind of nod off after a few songs. Hard to keep focus on what your doing. So, starting this evening, out comes the bench and (sob) away goes the comfort, back into the other room. So off goes Grandpa and we値l see ya-all later. (a southern Americanism).

Grandpa Doug