There have been so many wonderful songs played and recorded for us by several of the faithful Forum members and every one seems better than (at least equal to ) the ones before. I am both impressed and intimidated by the inordinate skill and beauty of the presentations and want, publicly, here in the Forum, to thank you all for your wonderful contributions.

In this regard, a question: obviously (at least to me!) these recordings were NOT made just using "Easy Record" because they are too elaborate. Can anyone explain in detail how to record in this manner, since it sounds, to me anyway, almost like more than one person playing all the instruments in the arrangements!? I love to record my songs but they never seem to have all the frills and arpeggios, etc. that the more professional ones you guys and gals make and share with us! Also, does anyone have any banks of Performance Pads to share for insertion into the blank spaces provided for additional ones on the 7000 (and others, I'm sure). I especially would love to have some Christmas ones (sleigh bells, etc.) to add spirit to some Christmas songs, and some others for the Latin rhythms, especially bossa nova, other than the few in Latin 1 and Latin 2.

Thanks again to all you great performers and for sharing your beautiful music with us all! And, especially, thanks to BEBOP, who seems to be the one who send most of them on to us on his mailing lists!

Ted Rose