Hi Howard,
The short answer is probably not. The standard Model for Canada has a PC suffix after the SX-KN7000 model No. This and the USA model (P suffix) are suitable for 120 Volt operation only. Models with a GU, GT or GM suffix which were sold in various parts of Asia have a switchable power supply and suit various mains voltages. If your KN is to be permanently located in France it may still be possible to have a suitable transformer fitted internally, but probably the simplest option is to use an external transformer to step down the voltage from 220V to 120V. Such a tranformer will need to have a power rating of at least 75VA. Hope this helps.


[This message has been edited by manorcourt1991 (edited 08-29-2007).]