Two brief messages: First for Allene, a hearty WELCOME to the Forum! I think you will find before long that you have an incredible number of new friends here (including me ) who have a wealth of information, expertise and friendship that is not available anywhere else! I have learned that no question posted here is ever considered "dumb", so feel free to ask when you have a question, problem or comment. I am just a rank amateur keyboard player but my 7000 is the joy of my life--well, the second joy of my life (my wife still is the first! ). Much of the pleasure I have gotten from it has been through help received here on the Forum from Forum friends. So, welcome, Allene; make yourself comfortable and enjoy along with us all!

My second message is for Dan, who wanted to know our opinion of the new 7000. You probably already know how I feel about it but I wanted to comment publicly here on the Forum to tell you (again) how happy I am with this incredible instrument that makes even me sound good. Thank you personally, Dan!! Definitely a 10!

Cheers, Allene, Dan and all my Forum Friends!!

Ted

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 02-03-2003).]