Hi All.
I totally agree with you Alex. Even the mic and harmoniser is usable and I have had no complaints from people who have sung through mine. O.K it isn't as good as a dedicated unit but you do need to have a reasonable singing voice.
As for the rest of the keyboard then it definitely gets 10 plus and plus and plus from me.Over the last fifty years I've been lucky enough to have owned several top of the range organs, Lowrey Heritage and Roland A T 70 being the last two. To me, the organ section on the 7000 is without the best on any keyboard that I've ever heard, so much so that I have now sold the organ and I am putting a 17 note pedalboard with the 7000,
plus a pair of quality speakers, a decent keyboard stand and what better can you get?
NONE!!!!! If I find I want more keys then I will probably put another slave keyboard with it.
I have just been on the other site
and read a post which is so negative about the 7000 I'm began to wonder if I had the same instrument. What a bore!!!
It's such a wonderful instrument with so much to entertain with, that at least I won't be bored.
p.b.

Quote:
Originally posted by AlexGreen:

I would rate my 7000 a 10 plus.

To me the amazing SD Card System alone was worth the investment.
It has almost unlimited storage capabilites and also almost instant replay of a song.

We as 7000 owners are a unique an fortunate group. We have both the SD card and the disk drive at our disposal. They both complement each other.

I have found the new organ tabs and organ stylist programs outstanding. I even feel the style arrangers registrations are much improved. Specially the Miller sound.
Its sound system is even better with a much improved bass line.
These are just a few of the many new features I have found.

I have always found Technics to be the best user friendly keyboard on the market and our 7000 is no exception.
It has something for everyone.

If you are into the technical aspects of a keyboard and like to dig deep into its technical features then this keyboard is for you.

If you are not interested in its technical aspects like I am you will find its basic features a joy.

A lot has been said about its vocal harmonizer or lack of a workable one.
I do not sing so this area is of no value to me.
Again buying a keyboard is a personal choice. How you use it and play it is entirely up to you.

If you are an experienced or inexperienced keyboard player I highly recommend this fantasic Kn7000.
Again it has something for everyone.

As Donny Pesce and Jeff Mazza would say
"Play Music Every Day"