Merrill, I can tell you from my own experience that unless you want to spend hours rebuilding Yamaha presets to sound right on a Technics keyboard, don't bother. For some reason, the Yamaha styles convert with improper builds on the chords. Instead of c,e,g notes for the C chord, they could be anything, but are usually g,e,b flat and require complete rebuilding for each variation. That means going into the composer and changing each note of each chord in the entire measure to the proper c,e,g, configuration. Do that for each left hand instrument in each variation and after quite a few hours you MAY come up with a decent sounding style to use on the KN boards. In my opinion, the work isn't worth it. Most of the converted styles are middle of the road and not as clean as a Technics style. Your best bet is to go to the Roland and Solton user websites and download the Yamaha styles someone else converted to use on their keyboards, then convert them with your conversion disk. Much easier, less work.