Quote:
Originally posted by fmlk4u:
But now backwards: if you as KN7000player have created a song "My Favorite Song" and saved it on SD, then these songs can easily be exported to harddisk via KN-SDExplorer and zipped to send to Cees for upload...

THIS WOULD ONLY WORK VERY NICELY IF ALL KN-PLAYERS AND OTHERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MUSIC EXCHANGE WOULD HAVE KN-SDEXPLORER!. Then everybody could use 16-characters song titles instead of the old DOS-type song title consisting of 2-digit number and 6 characters (in our example: "01MY_FAV" or something. No naming conversion necessary.
Wouldn't that be an ideal world

Hi Fred,
I sincerely respect the efforts you has made to offer the KN7-owners your great SDExplorer. Great job!! As you called my name I give a short reaction.
The basicview of the songexchange on KESO is to keep the technique as close to the keyboard itself to ensure the largest comptability to share the songs worldwide. And that needs to use the technics-format, include the 2 startdigits. Besides, in another post you pointed that some OS, like Windows97, Me or maybe Windows95, doesnot work (momentarely) with your programm. I don't want to withdraw those people the beautiful songs on KESO.
So I love your enthusiasme, but (yet) a bridge too far, I guess
Of course, for individual players, your program is a blessing to the laborious managing of the files on everyones SDcards. Maybe those SD-cards are so full, thanks to the about 600!! KESOSongs
Best greetings,
Cees