FRED.....Since the 20th (give or take a day or two either side) is the date when the sun moves into the next sign every month....It is possible that you may have been born when the sun was in Taurus rather than Aries.

According to my midnight ephemeris, on 4/20/33 at midnight GMT. the sun was at 29 degrees Aries, 27' 32"....

If you were born within the next few minutes after midnight GMT.....The sun would have been just into the 1st degree of
Taurus.....A good old earth sign with many attributes.

The important parts are not just where the sun was but also what is the rising or ascending sign (determined by the time & place of birth)....where in the Astrological picture are the other planets, & how do they all "aspect" each other....(connect) with each other?

This is probably more than any of you wanted to know....It is a language much like than music that captivated my interest enough to study, become fluent, & earn a good part of my living using it to assist others....

I wish I had as many years left to study music & become as proficient! I'll keep learning & enjoying for as long as I have!