Hi Tony (aka Lowtec):

I emailed Joanne at Whitley Bay Organs regarding KN6000 shipping costs and customs duty fees this morning and she got back to me right away saying she will look into it and get back to me.

Tony, I want to let Joanne know that 'you' referred me but perhaps she will want to know your 'last name' as Tony is a fairly 'common' name (at least here in California anyway). Could you please email me directly with your 'last name' (if you feel more comfortable not revealing your full name on this board)? I'm sure Joanne will be very pleased that you are sending potential customers to her.

I had a chance to listen to the EW01 sample demos posted at:
http://www.wtenaykeyboardstudios.com/ew01.html

and was impressed with just about all the many new 'fresh' and most importantly very 'usable' sounds featured on this board -especially liked the vocal, strings, bass, horns, and piano samples. Tony, looking forward to hearing "your" feedback on the EW01's sounds, after you install your EW01 in your KN6000 and take it on a "live" test drive . . . afterall, I (unfortunately) only got to hear an MP3 compressed version of the EW01 sounds.

Also, did I read (or did I just imagine it -wishful thinking?) that Technics is going to be releasing an EW02 board in the future for the KN6000 and that the KN6000 has space to accomodate both the EW01 an EW02 boards simultaneously?

One other question to Tony and all. Do any of you own the optional HD-SX6 hard drive for the KN6000. I would really like to receive feedback on this hard drive. Does it perform well?

- Scott

[This message has been edited by Scottyee (edited 11-28-2000).]