Alec, you're right, you did say cst files, but yet the keyboard would not show the custom folder. I'll try again later, after I've transfered the archive files to sd. I don't know what I was thinking when I figured 5k would be the size of an average file and I wouldn't be able to fill a 256m sd card. Just my ballads archive of 300 styles takes up 90meg, so I won't have any trouble filling the card, and I'll be watching out for sales at Best Buy where you can get a 512m card for $130. I will use the tutorial suggestion for filling a card, and leave the 7000 functions for saving sequenced songs on another card. Seems the easiest way to go. Do I still need to do a file merge every so often since the files will already be in order, or just go ahead and fill the card at one sitting? It seems to take a long time to do a backup and merge. By the way, my 7000 came with all the goodies - Song Manager, Jukebox, and the Panasonic card reader. The only thing I didn't get was an inflatable tech rep to explain how to use everything. Thanks for the help. I'm sure I'll have more questions from time to time, and since Lindoz got a new 7000 too, we'll probably both be popping in from time to time.