Hi Alec and Gunnar,

I always enjoy your inputs because they are right on target and always interesting.

Alec, you hit the nail on the head regarding Halliburton's support of Saddam Hussein. Let me hasten to add that I have been, and still am, angry at my government for supporting Somoza in Nicaragua, Saddam Hussein in Iraq, Marcos in the Phillipines, the Taliban, and other such dictatorships. There are no ethics or morals in U.S. foreign policy - just selfish interests. And I say that as a citizen who served honorably and loyally in the armed forces of the U.S. I saw firsthand, the support for Saddam Hussein by the United States and Saudi Arabia, while working in the Kingdom in the 1980's. I know whereof I speak!

Gunnar, do you think you could share a little of the $43 million with me? My bank account is almost empty, too.

And finally. Alec, thanks for the reminder to use the Sound Arranger. I experimented with it a long time ago and haven't touched it since then. I need to take another hard look at it. I've just been concentrating my time on lessons and learning to play. Need to explore the technology more.

You two take care.

Chuck