Hi Jerry,

I and other members mentioned what you could
do with the SD card, writing kit etc on a post
about the new 2600 a few post down from yours.

Check out the Getting to Know your KN7000 that
Alec Pagaida wrote that explains in some detail some of the audio features.

It is really easy to record your voice and make your own vocal harmonizer and save on
SD card.

Walt

Quote:
Originally posted by Jer:
Hi;

This is just a brief note to say that in the last month I upgraded from the Kn2000 to the Kn7000.

In the KN2000 to be happy with my performances I used a lot of General Midi files.

The KN7000 has such wonderful sounds and rhythms that I have no need ( at this point anyhow)for General Midi files to use for performances.

The keyboard in my opinion is a dream - and has one failing which I am sure there must be - ot there will be a fix available from Technics.

The vocalizer is not up to the professional standards of the rest of the keyboard -and for that reason I dont use it.

As I understand it it is somehow tied in with the Technichord feature which serves a dual function, so they cannot be set independantly of each other.

However the rest of the keyboard is an absolute dream - it's easy to use and the sounds and rhythms are fabulous.

Perhaps one of you has some thoughts and suggestions for me in that regard.

Another thing I am trying to find the Lyrics for a song but I am not sure of it's correct title. It's a pop song called something like "everybody has a broken heart - and the chorus keeps repeating those or similar words.

Does anyone know what the title really is and who perfromed it?

Thanks

Jerry