Hi;

This is just a brief note to say that in the last month I upgraded from the Kn2000 to the Kn7000.

In the KN2000 to be happy with my performances I used a lot of General Midi files.

The KN7000 has such wonderful sounds and rhythms that I have no need ( at this point anyhow)for General Midi files to use for performances.

The keyboard in my opinion is a dream - and has one failing which I am sure there must be - ot there will be a fix available from Technics.

The vocalizer is not up to the professional standards of the rest of the keyboard -and for that reason I dont use it.

As I understand it it is somehow tied in with the Technichord feature which serves a dual function, so they cannot be set independantly of each other.

However the rest of the keyboard is an absolute dream - it's easy to use and the sounds and rhythms are fabulous.

Perhaps one of you has some thoughts and suggestions for me in that regard.

Another thing I am trying to find the Lyrics for a song but I am not sure of it's correct title. It's a pop song called something like "everybody has a broken heart - and the chorus keeps repeating those or similar words.

Does anyone know what the title really is and who perfromed it?

Thanks

Jerry