Greetings

Diki says......."If making styles was easy, it would easily be the most common type of post here, people sharing their fantastic user styles"

Boy! Am I finding that out! In the past my style "editing" was confined to OTS and tempo changes. Lately I have immersed myself into style creation. There's a lot going on with that style engine. Using third party style software and Genos's onboard style creator I have been studying and dissecting all types of styles. I admit that at first I thought it would be easy. After creating my first Main A variation I was pleased with the result but only then realized that I needed to record ALL the variations, intros, endings, breaks, fill ins ect.

This isn't going to stop me but it was a real kick in the head to realize what all is involved with style creation. I still have high hopes wanting to share some of my creations. and I will. I once had a big boss who's favorite expression was "if it was easy everyone would be doing it" As much as I hate that saying it seems so relevant now! -charley