Bill, you can create a folder, name it Country, but it cannot be placed in the onboard area. However, you can place it in the Expansion/User area, where it is easily accessed with a single button touch. Or just copy the individual country style files to that area, which will then list them alphabetically with each page showing 10 style files. This is where I store all my modified, onboard styles, many of which I have renamed to song titles. Someone asks for a particular song, it is very easy to open that page and using the scrolling wheel quickly go through the list and find that song/style. It's very quick, easy and efficient. However, I also have a backup copy of this area on a USB drive, just to be safe.

I think someone at Yamaha made a big mistake in eliminating the Country styles section from the selection area, and I know for a fact they have had loads of complaints about this. Unfortunately, the problem cannot be solved with a software change alone, for it is also a hardware change that must be made, which is not practical at this stage. I'm reasonably confident they will bring back that country button on ensuing models.

Hope this helps,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)