Regarding the screen being "eye candy"... it really only is the main home page that has the instrument pictures. It doesn't exist anywhere else.

@DIki you mentioned revo drums - FYI there are no revo drums on the PSR SX 700 and 900... funny though - it seems revo drums are included on the PSR A5000 - refer to specs below:
https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/mu...5000/specs.html

The standard Concert Grand Piano voice is a massive let down - it just doesn't really have any "bite" or wide dynamic range. also - the sample itself simply decays wayy too early. I have tried to fix this with voice settings but nothing really makes a noticeable difference. however as I mentioned in another thread - I purchased the "power Piano" from Dynamix Audio which is a much better more usable piano in my opinion.

I Still wish it had a better keybed. Its noticeably better than the previous PSRs but still not really that great...

Overall though - I am very happy with it and I must admit of all the 6 keybpoards I currently have in my studio - I play it the most. I can sit there and nit pick alot of issues with it but at the end of the day some of the best fun I have ever had playing arranger keyboards has come from my PSR SX900.