Graham, I used a basic, 8-beat ballad style that I got online from Eileen several years ago, then went about a series of edits using the onboard Style Creator program and inserting the guitar segment on channel 4, which took several tries to play it correctly. I then played the song, recorded it as a midi file on my PSR-S950 and added the instrumental segment, which again took several tries to get it right. (Gloria - I wish were talented enough to do that guitar work in one shot. HA!)

Once I had the mid file, I was able to perform and record the song using the keyboard's onboard USB recorder, which provided me with a .wav file of the song with the vocals. I then ran it through Audacity, adjusted the volume level to -.06 to normalize it, then converted it to an MP3 file so I could post it. As you can see, it was a long, drawn-out process.

I wish to thank everyone who took the time to listen and comment on my submission. I especially would like to thank Jim (Zuki) for suggesting this song, one that I performed a few times many years ago using an old 8-beat ballad style from my PSR-3000. That style did fit very well, but I managed to get away with it back then.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)