Gary, I'm not in quite as bad a shape as you describe but I'm knocking on the door. I don't dwell on it 'cause what's the point. I've had a good run (as have you) and now I take a lot of pleasure in just relaxing and remembering the good times; the great wines I've tasted, the women I've loved, the great musicians I've had the good fortune to play with, and the incredible friends I've made over the years (many are gone now but I still remember them fondly). Mostly, I've been given the great gift of seeing my children grow up to become fine, productive citizens (I mostly credit my late wife for that) who themselves have given me grandchildren to be proud of.

I don't look forward to leaving this planet but I don't live in dread of it either. It's something all of us are going to have to face sooner or later. I have no regrets....well, there are a couple of ladies that...well that's another story smile. Also, since I never bothered to downsize, I now wish I'd gotten that real B3/Leslie instead of going out with a 'clonewheel' as my legacy smile. Anyhow, since I'm still playing (at half speed smile ), I threw this little tune together. Played it from memory so hope you recognize it. Not your type of music I know, but the sentiment's there. I botched the ending but too lazy to do it over. Put on your headset of some big speakers and turn it up.

https://app.box.com/s/mk61ey59ixf93sg5msbpd8f1binr1lgy

chas