Unfortunately, my health has deteriorated to the point where I am rarely active on this and a couple other forums. I have never been this sick in my entire life and unless the doctors can help, which I seriously doubt, the grim reaper is lurking just around the corner and will soon be knocking on the front door.

I rarely turn on the PC at all, except to write a check and pay a few bills. I have lost my ability to do much of anything, have not turned on the keyboard in a couple weeks, lost 45 pounds, lost my sense of small and taste for food, and when a pretty lady comes here, I rarely look up. I just sit in a recliner and watch You Tube shows on TV, then try to get some sleep. I do my best to take care of Carol, but this is now a real struggle and I must hire someone to come and spend a few hours a day with her.

Wish I could do more, but slowly dying is not at all easy. I will have my daughter notify the forums upon my passing.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)