I’d love to hear you post a few examples showing off the strengths of the system.

Ideally, the goal is to not have to alter your playing from EXACTLY what you’d play if you had no auto-accompaniment. How close do you think they’ve come?

Also, how good’s the chord recognition? Currently, I am very impressed by Roland’s ‘3 notes for a new chord pedal up, 5 notes before a new chord while the sustain pedal is down’ system. What system does the 670 use?

I wish Yamaha would steal this system, and also the ‘Dynamic Arranger’ system that Roland used on a few arrangers, where velocity subtly (or not subtly, depending on how you programmed it!) would make the style Parts play harder (more velocity). That, when used on sounds like drums and guitars that are velocity-switched as you play harder made it sound not just like the accompaniment was getting louder as you got louder, but they actually were ‘digging in’ and PLAYING harder! It’s scary how good that can be…!

Can’t sayI found Graham’s posted video very inspiring. Not a well recorded or very musical example, IMHO. I’d love to hear you show off the function, squeak…