Taike and Kabinopus, I contacted Roger, who takes care of the membership section of the forum and he could not find either of your accounts. However, the forum will delete the account automatically if you do not log on within 730 days. Therefore, he suggested re-registering and if you have a problem, contact (rlbrenizer@rlbrenizer.com)

Roger wrote:

I did a search for Taike and Kabinopus in our forum member list and they don't exist.

Taike was most likely removed from the forum for failing to login within 730 days. All members are required to login at least one time in 730 days, or I remove their accounts from the forum. Each time they login resets the 730-day requirement. He's not listed in our ban list, so he may be using a dynamic IP address (constantly changing) and inheriting the IP address of a known spammer, which could be the reason he's receiving a notification about being banned from the forum. It's also possible he's using a VPN, which changes his geographic location and IP address and he's inheriting the credentials of a known spammer.

The bottom line, with Taike, is that he doesn't have a forum account, so he will need to register again.

To my knowledge Kabinopus has never had a forum account and may have only visited the forum as a guest in the past. He tried to register as kabinopus (lower case k) on December 25, 2017, but I banned him because he was found in one of several spammer's databases we employ. I'm not certain why he thinks he is a member of our forum.

In addition, we don't allow Russians on our forum and haven't since I became a moderator/administrator. The Russians are a constant source of spam and I have banned many of them over the years.

I hope this helps,

Roger

Good Luck,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (04/10/22 11:21 AM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)