Hi John,

Thank you so much! We would love to have more professional videos/recordings but it takes a lot of time and money... Anyways, we are currently recoding in a pro studio and are working on ideas for a new music video, which hopefully we'll release by Spring time.

All the drums and percussion in the above video are coming from the Audya. Although the percussionists in the video are top notch players, it would 've taken more time (and money) to properly record their instruments.

When we play live, I almost always hire at least one percussionist. I don't even alter the drums and percussion on the keyboard styles. As good as drums and percussion are on the auto accompaniment, SMF, and backing tracks, I feel like having a live percussionist adds greatly to the groove and Latin vibe. I am sure some would consider it overkill, maybe like the old joke on the TV show Saturday Night Live " More Cowbell!"

Luckily the guys I use are very good a either doubling the part with great precision or playing a very nice rhythmic counterpoint.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache