I read what you wrote Diki, at least 8 times, my head is as big as a hot air balloon. smile Unfortunately I don't have much experience with mixers, but I'd like to learn what this BK-9 is capable of, and how to operate/control it.

So let's see, even if I won't be using any of these effects, at least I'll know which button, or value controls what.

This is what I understand so far:

By pushing the MFX button on the control panel >> Tone Part Effects comes up on the display >>> here you can adjust the Reverb Type, the Chorus Type and the MFX for Upper 1, Upper 2, Lower and Manual Bass.

Press the EXIT button

In order to hear the Reverb and the Chorus you must push the MIXER button, here you can adjust the REVERB and CHORUS levels, if they are set to zero.

Now! For adjusting the REVERB, CHORUS and MFX for the Rhythm parts push MAKE UP TOOLS >>> Left display shows the instruments used >>> On the RIGHT display you can adjust the REVERB, CHORUS and the MFX (which is "A", "B" and "C"), and the MFX TYPEs.

On the LEFT display you can go down to COMMON, and adjust the REVERB and CHORUS level globally.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I wonder what "A", "B" and "C" is, would that be the three MFX for the Rhythm?

Edited by Diki (08/12/21 10:07 AM)