Capt.
Nice that you get to still play a real B3. I'm passively looking for a church with one and maybe look into doing some services. I love Gospel.
I've met Felix a few times when he was touring with his own group "Felix's Rascals" I lent him my B3 for one of the gigs at a dinner theatre where we were the house band in the lounge. At the time I was leaving the leslie home and was playing the B through one of the first leslie clones the "Full Rotor", to an Ampeg 4X10 bass amp. Great power and really kicked out the bass (I played pedals) as well as handling my Rhodes. Felix didn't like it but he was very gracious and gave me a nice signed program after the show. Met him later at another show in Atlantic City and we laughed about the infamous Club Bene in NJ.
Its a shame that tour died so quick, it was sold out all over and people went crazy at the show, 2.5 hours of pure fun. I feel it all over again looking at that video. Is Dino the coolest drummer you've ever seen ? Read Gene's Cornish's book "Good Lovin" and he explains what happened along with the whole Rascals history. Good read.