By the way, for the times you are trying to play fast chords to emulate strumming, try playing the downstrokes (whichever hand tends to play those) one inversion lower than the up strokes. This tends to emulate what happens on a guitar, as the downstrokes will hit the bass strings first and hardest, and the up strokes will hit the high strings first and hardest...

You can also try riffandos (I think that’s the term for them), fast upwards or downwards arpeggios in the direction of the strum if your keyboard’s articulation features don’t automatically put those in (like the Roland does!). You can pull this off by angling your hand slightly so one side tends to hit the keys slightly sooner.

When emulating guitars (in the immortal words of Bill Murray!) “I've often asked myself my foe, my enemy, is an animal. In order to conquer him I have to think like an animal and whenever possible to look like one. I've got to get inside this dude's pelt and crawl around for a few days. Who is the gopher's ally? His friend?”!

Think like a guitarist, soon enough you’re playing like one....