Hi Everyone,

I have looked through my TechPlus magazines which only go back to 2002 and those mentioned by Alec are missing, so I can only think that one of the Keyboard Members have them. I will ask at our next meeting but meanwhile perhaps you would like to take Fran up on the offer to take them to the next Florida Keyboard Convention - if you're going of course.

I also have a CD with TechPlus back Isues and Workshops on it. I'll take a look at that as well. Unfortunately, I'm extremely busy at the moment preparing for Christmas parties and 'gigs' so can't say exactly when I'll get around to it. If that sounds like I'm complaining, believe me I am not. I love Christmas time, not so much the glitter and glamour but the silly things like the Snoman that shivers, The Pig that sings "Santa Baby" etc., We have two small children (3 & 6yr old) living next door to us and we always invite them in to have a look at the Christmas Tree (where if they're lucky! they might find a small present that arrived early) and to see their little faces brings back so many happy memories of my own children when they were young. Yes! Christmas is definitely my time of the year.

Hope you get what your're looking for Bernie.

Audrey