Hi Willum,
that's a pity.
Being a former Yamaha owner ( 9000pro) I also tend to agree that the psr's operating system isn't quite as user friendly as the Technics and as for their sequence & style editing functions, they aren't a patch on the kn7's.

I suppose it depends on how much you really like the Tyros and whether or not you feel it's worth the time & effort to learn it's operating system. I remember i had quite a few hassles with the pro, mainly because of a poor user manual.

I've got the same problem with a VA7. Complicated operating system (that the prior Rolands didn't have) I just plain haven't had the enthusiasm to learn how to use it properly.
Haven't tried to sell it yet, just in case I may regret it later. Difference is I picked it up VA7 for a very reasonable price secondhand, so I doubt I would lose money even if I kept it for another year, wheras if I'd bought it new and didn't like it, I'd have tried to sell it asap so as not to lose too much money . I kept my 9000pro too long, and lost a heap.

best wishes
Rikki

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
Amen to the above comments - I also own a KN7000 and a Tyros - but not for much longer..... The Tyros has a few good sounds and styles but the operating system is just so damned unfriendly, compared to the KN7000. Sequence and style editing ? Forget it

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022