I posted this on the arranger forum in error the end of December. It was suggested that I post it here also.

After three months of working with two fantastic keyboards, the Yamaha Tyros and the Kn7000, My love for the KN7000 has returned. There are some fantastic features on the Tyros, at a later time I would like to offer them as suggestions for the coming new Technics models, but in no way would I want to start any type of debate.
Exploring another keyboard has made me more creative on my Technics. It has made me appreciate what my KN7000 can do, how it sounds---I feel like I'm playing the actual instruments myself, they sound real. For a while the many features of the Tyros captured me, it operates like a computer, it is advanced in it's operation.--But when I came back to playing MUSIC, and put aside all the glitter, The KN7 is the keyboard that I enjoy the most.
I do respect the different needs other keyboard players have, So please keep in mind that I am talking about my opinions.
For me, I have decided to add just a few midi files, just a few, then add some new styles, and then just play, and play, and enjoy music.
Wow, it's 5 AM, must go. Thanks for listening, John C.--Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year---those that are playing New Years jobs, good luck, play your hearts out.
Wow--Wow, I am getting old----I am sorry, this post was meant for the Technics forum. I guess that's what I get for owning 2 keyboards and writing in the wee hours of the morning.
I feel having different views on the same subject can't hurt.

Home again, John C.