My son wrote a poignant PSA, and posted it to facebook. He's my voice of reason.

"The only thing that spreads more efficiently than this virus is fear. Everyone needs to give it a rest with the over sharing of their favorite news source’s spin. Somehow people who are on lockdown in their homes have taken it upon themselves to share an unending stream of “reports” on the state of the world outside. That’s not your job. There’s plenty of information available online without your involvement. So you can all stand down and stop playing wannabe social media news correspondents. With few exceptions, it’s not your area of expertise. Maybe try being an expert in keeping your personal fears to yourself and not freaking everyone else out with information that may or may not be factual, accurate, biased, or relevant. (Also, feel free to disagree with this, but if you keep it up I’m just going to snooze you for 30 days.)"

Let's all be positive, and post helpful, uplifting things as much as possible!