Originally Posted By Mark79100

Rikki...you're my kind of a person. Somewhere in Time!!! One of my all time favorites. It's still sitting on my piano waiting to be learned. I have the sheet music for it here if you need it. It was on Turner Classic Movies last week. I recorded it and am going to watch it again for about the umpteenth time. The acting was a tiny bit weak and unconvincing but the Rachmaninoff music you never tire of hearing. And the message that was sent to viewers really hit home for a lot of us active and latent "romancers." It pains me to say it, but as the film intensifies toward the end, I can't keep myself from crying. It was the ultimate fairy tale. They need to put that movie in a time capsule to be opened 100 years from now when love and romance won't exist anymore.

Hi Mark,
Haven’t seen the movie in years unfortunately, love it too. The music was was beautiful.

Lee found this utube clip a few weeks ago, really nice version.
[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/YkKue_MEnkk[/video]

I actually have the sheet music for it , thank you. Kind of went overboard . Haha
Keyboard version ( my current project)
easy play piano ( too bland)
and piano solo ( which has all those beautiful L/H. Arpeggios ) future project, even if I have to dumb it down a bit. Haha

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022