Hi Deane,

Thank you very much indeed for your reply and help. Noted regarding the User Voices but I don't have any but I will bear that in mind.

What I am wanting to do is edit some styles and save them with my own settings ideally in my own Style folder, which I have now managed to do, called it Danny1 for example. But when I press the USER button on the display I only still see the style banks from the default banks and not my folder. I presume then that any newly created folders with styles I would have to access them from pressing the Media button as that's how I've been doing it so far.

The other thing I wanted to ask, as much as the styles on the SD7 are amazing, they are limited in selection I feel. There are a number of styles that I would have liked, especially in Ballads, Dance, Pop, those sorts of area's and not been able to find the correct one I need. Of course we've been very spoilt with the huge selection from Yamaha (not only user but also premium styles and packs from Yamaha themselves) which I tried to search for Ketron but couldn't seem to find any that Ketron sell? I would like to try and build a fairly extensive style collection for the SD7 too, perhaps not the 1000s in Yamaha proportions but just enough to say I can cover most of the songs I'd like to play. Do you know of any place where I can get some additional styles from?

Thank you very much indeed.
Danny.