Hello All,

I hope I am finding you all well smile

I've recently purchased an SD7 after a long absence from owning a Ketron instrument, my last one was the X1 many moons ago.

For the most part I enjoyed the X1 for the little time I had it, but this is one hell of an exceptional sounding instrument and I am still taken back at how fantastic it sounds. I am so glad I made the choice.

I'm still learning my way around the OS and I've somehow managed to figure out a few things myself without having to ask which surprised me since I have heard that it's got a steep learning curve, but so far I've found it pretty straight forward with some trial and error.

My first query though now is regarding the User Style folder. I want to add more styles to the internal storage (I think it's 12 gig in size?), and I can see there is a USER_STYLE folder, but within this has names of folders from the factory banks and I wanted to create my own but can't seem to see how? Does this mean I can only put styles in these default banks only or can I create my own folder and have it selectable from the styles category?

Thank you very much for any help.

Danny.

Edited by DannyUK (01/12/20 05:46 AM)