smile smile smile

As most of you longtimers know, Russ is a pretty nice guy as well. And his son, Logan, is NOT arrogant, he's just smarter and better looking than Russ, is all. Luckily, I know all the tunes you listed except 'What Are You Doing...' which happens to be my favorite but also the only one you can't 'fake'. To play it correctly and tastefully, as you did in that video, takes some serious practice. The chord changes are exquisite. I gave my grandson the only (combo) amp capable of accepting bass guitar (BTW, I have a beautiful vintage one in the studio) but my Traynor K4 might work - never tried it. Could always use one of the Ev's; it's got a 15" and handles the deepest organ bass easily. We'll figure it out. Also, if we do Misty, it has to be in Eb. I saw that Yamaha (Genos) demonstrator do it in F and I wanted to smack him smile. Sorry I missed your call but I sent you an email about the camera - READ YOUR EMAIL!! smile. Oh, and Donny, on the pics and videos; don't hold your breath, man. Well maybe of Russ and Logan in my studio.

Russ, catch you later.

chas