Originally Posted By Beakybird
I created a zip of T5 and Genos (converted to T5) styles that are not on the SX900, and I uploaded this as an attachment to a post I made yesterday at the PSR tutorial forum.

I have all of those older styles, and I don't have the time to look for duplicates. Being an organized style librarian can take hours, and I'd rather spend my time making music than adding an OTS to every converted style that has a missing voice.

I haven't posted here for a while, but I bought two SX900's. One came, and the other one's coming. I love the assignable buttons. Very happy overall.

Hi Beaky,
Congratulations on the new SX 900’s.

I actually did go thru all the styles going back to the T 1 thru to T5 , psr 3000. Thru to psr 970. The only ones I didn’t add to the download are the Genos.

You’d probably have a record of what your Genos ones are? So that would only leave checking the T5 duplicates?

I thought I had a couple of hundred, but, when Joe posted them it turned out to be closer to 600..

None of them should be Sx900 duplicates. Maybe an odd one got by me, there were some name changes thru the various keyboards.

Basically I auditioned over 4,000 styles to end up with what I have.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022